Saturday 23 August 2014

Attractive Journalist Reveals Inappropriate Sexual Advances She Received From Belgium Players In New Book



Belgian journalist Hilde Van Malderen, who has been reporting on football for several years in her homeland, has just begun syndicating her new book, ‘Toys’, with local paper Het Laatste Nieuws.

The first dispatch on Saturday has caught many people’s attentions, as the attractive blonde reporter has revealed some of the inappropriate sexual advances from men in football in her new book.



Below are some of the headline grabbing SMS messages which Hilde Van Malderen claims to have received during her time working in football.

a) Ex-footballer from Club Brugge: “Do you know that I like champagne? I want to pour it all over you and lick it all off.”

b) A referee in Belgium’s Jupiler League: “I can not stop dreaming of you.”

c) A former Club Brugge striker: “Why don’t you come sleep with me tonight?”

d) A coach in the Jupiler League: “Are you a slut?”

e) A Club Brugges player: “Tuesday. Zaventem [Belgium airport]. Toilets. Do you have the guts?”

f) An employee at Zulte-Waregem: “I’m not seeking a relationship because I am married. But as long as you do not have a boyfriend, I’d be your sexfriend.”

No comments:

Post a Comment