Friday 29 August 2014

Cristiano Ronaldo Questions Messi's Worldcup Golden Ball As He Declares Himself World Best



Just yesterday, World player of the year Cristiano Ronaldo had sweet words for his fiercest rival and Barcelona star Lionel Messi (HERE). However reports coming out of Portugal have alleged that the Real Madrid star had an interview where he doubted the eligibility of Messi to be named MVP at the just concluded worldcup.



The Argentinian captain scored four goals and bagged an assist as he helped his side to the World Cup final, where the South Americans were beaten 1-0 in the final, but Ronaldo said he would be sent to prison if he commented on FIFA's decision to hand rival Messi the Golden Ball.



Ronaldo, speaking to Portuguese TV channel TVI,: 'If I said everything that I think, I would be in prison.

'Everyone can see, make their own judgements, the people in the world of football are intelligent.

'It would be a very interesting question for him. I cannot be honest about it.

'Each one does his job, each one delivers his best. Both want to be the best. For me, in my mind, I am the best.'

No comments:

Post a Comment