Tuesday 25 June 2013

Serena Williams Says She Apologized To Maria Sharapova Two Days Before Maria Called Her A Homewrecker

Serena Williams

Sportunes brought to you the tug of war that went on between Sharapova and Serena (HERE)Two days before Maria Sharapova slammed Serena Williams for her love life, Williams thought she squashed the beef by apologizing to Sharapova face-to-face at a Wimbledon party.

Here's what she told the media after hearing Sharapova's remarks (via ESPN):

"I personally talked to Maria at the player party, incidentally. I said, 'Look, I want to personally apologize to you if you are offended by being brought into my situation. I want to take this moment to just pour myself, be open, say I'm very sorry for this whole situation.'"

Apparently that apology wasn't as clear as Williams thought it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment