Tuesday 30 July 2013

Meet Mike Shanahan... The NFL coach that doesn't have an E-mail account



Washington Redskins head coach Mike Shanahan revealed that not only does he not use "the Twitter", he doesn't even have an email account. The 60 year old granted an interview with a reporter yesterday night:

Reporter: Mike Tomlin just started a twitter account; can we expect a Mike Shanahan Twitter account in the near future?

Shanahan: First of all, I’ve never been on Twitter. I don’t even have e-mail. I just learned to text about two years ago, so that’s where I’m at. No, seriously, I don’t have an e-mail. I do text, and I’m not very good at that. I’m NOT getting into the Twitter.

How this is even possible, i cant fathom.. I know the man is old. but the position he holds commands daily interactions with very successful, high-level NFL executives—the kinds of people who do a lot of their communicating via email and He's also got children..

So could he be Techno-phobic?

No comments:

Post a Comment