Friday 22 August 2014

Harry Redknapp Backs Mackay In Racial and Homophobic Scandal




Harry Redknapp has backed Malky Mackay to make a return to football, insisting: ‘He's not a rapist he's not a paedophile. He's made a mistake and it shouldn't end his football career.'

He said: ‘Malky Mackay has made a big mistake, him and the other lad. What they did is not right but Malky Mackay is a great fella, a family man, a football man but he's made mistakes.

‘Suddenly everybody's an angel. It shouldn't finish his life he's a top manager and I feel really sorry for him.

‘I'm not condoning what he's done but he's not a bad person, he's a fantastic lad. Show me somebody who's never made a mistake and I’ll show you a liar.

‘He's not a rapist, he's not a paedophile. He's made a mistake and it shouldn't end his football career.

‘I'm lucky I don’t send text messages but I do get silly message with sick jokes on them from time to time.’

No comments:

Post a Comment