Friday 26 July 2013

Rafa Nadal and Girlfriend Vacation on Yacht in Majorca (PHOTOS)



Rafael Nadal, was spotted vacationing on a yacht in Majorca with his long time girlfriend Xisca Perello, The Spaniard is taking some time off after a disappointing Wimbledon tournament.



He lost In the first round of the Grand Slam to unseeded Steve Darcis of Belgium. Nadal, ranked number four in the world, had never experienced a first-round loss before, although he did lose in the second round of Wimbledon in 2012. It was speculated that his past knee trouble and the grass courts contributed to his poor showing.



Perello, who Nadal met in his small Mallorcan hometown, won’t necessary be accompanying her longtime love at all his upcoming events. “Travelling together everywhere, even if I could, would not be good either for him or for me,” Perello, who works in insurance, once said. ”He needs his space when he is competing, and just the idea of me hanging around waiting on his needs all day wears me out. It would asphyxiate me."





Nadal before the 2011 Wimbledon final said

“Her house is very close to my house, so when I am in Majorca I see her, and when she has holidays sometimes she comes to the tournaments, but she cannot follow the tour around because she has to do her work. [She works for a big insurance company.] She has her life and I have my life.”



Nadal’s next tournament will be at the Rogers Cup in Montreal in August, followed by the Western & Southern Open the following week, and then the US Open Championships, which kicks off the last week in August in New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment