Wednesday 11 September 2013

Shinji Kagawa: "Please ask David Moyes why I'm not in the side,"



Shinji Kagawa has not appeared in any of Manchester United's three Premier League matches so far this season. He wasn't even included in the squad for their 1-0 loss at Liveprool. So releasing a bit of his frustration and targeting Man United manager David Moyes after Japan's 3-1 win against Ghana, in which he scored his side's first goal, was an understandable exercise for Kagawa.

From the AFP:

"Please ask David Moyes why I'm not in the side," Kagawa told AFP after his equaliser provided the spark for Japan's comeback win in Yokohama. 

"It is frustrating not playing but to score a goal like that gives me confidence. Hopefully I can take that back to my club with me and things will improve." [...] 

"It's hard not playing regularly. Some days the frustration is worse than others -- it comes in waves," said Kagawa, an unused substitute in United's games against Swansea and Chelsea before the loss at Anfield.

No comments:

Post a Comment