Wednesday 4 December 2013

Vincent Enyeama Is Few Minutes Away From French History



Vincent Enyeama remains invincible in France, for the past three months, French Ligue 1 players have thrown everything at him, but the Nigerian guardian angel has refused to be broken. Yesterday, the Lille goalkeeper moved a few steps closer to history as he amazingly notched up his 11th consecutive clean sheet in Lille.

The result means is now just four minutes away from setting a new Ligue 1 record for the longest amount of time without conceding a goal. The 31 year old hasn’t let in a goal in 1035 minutes, while the keeper has saved 33 shots during that period (HERE).

"What can I say? I am just enjoying the moment,” Enyeama told Bein Sport.

“It’s not just me, though, it is the whole group. We stay strong like a team. We have the spirit and the strength.

“I don’t know what is possible now. All I can say is that I havre a great team round me and a great set of coaches.”

No comments:

Post a Comment