Saturday 16 November 2013

Lebron James Receives 'ONE Of His Best' Ever Gifts From His Son



Following Lebron James's outstanding display in this morning's Miami Heat's victory over Dallas Mavericks, his son - Bronny made an amazing art showcasing a caricature MVP trophy in honor of the proud dad.

The NBA star who posted the picture on his instagram page, was overwhelmed and described it as one of the best gifts he's ever received :  'Bronny gave me this after tonight's game. One of the best gifts I've ever gotten. Love my boys! No matter how my day may have gone they will always put a smile on my face #JamesGang #BronnyJr #BryceMaximus #ProudandLuckyDad'



Lebron James who got married to Savannah last summer, has two sons - Bronny Lebron James Jr and Bryce Maximus James.

No comments:

Post a Comment